Spring is around the corner, which means that we get a brand new color palette to play with. Here are some colors that will POP this spring:
WOMEN’S COLOR PALETTE
MEN’S COLOR PALETTE
Try using a matte powder that’s a little bit darker than your skin when contouring. Many bronzers contain shimmer, which reflects light and reacts more as a highlighter. Using a matte powder will prevent this from happening. Also remember, contouring is meant to enhance your features and slim your face, not make you look more tan. :)
January is the month of our “What am I wearing?” promo. Each day, our stylists are wearing one of their favorite styling products or TIGI Cosmetics. That product will be 25% off for our clients all day. So don’t forget to ask your stylist, “What are you wearing?” to get a great deal on some of our favorites!
We all hate static electricity - so, let’s do something about it! Here are some tips to fights those pesky flyaways:
1. Use moisturizing shampoos/conditioners and leave-in conditioners in the dry winter. Dry hair tends to collect positive (+) electrical charges when combed with a plastic comb. When each individual strand has a positive charge, they continuously repel each other. The more you comb, the greater the charges and the worse the problem. Keeping moisture in your hair will help to prevent this from happening.
2. Keep a small water bottle that has a couple of drops of your favorite moisturizing conditioner. Each morning, spray a little bit on a comb and run it through your hair.
3. Use a static fighting product (such as Spoil Me by TIGI) when you notice your hair starting to stand on end. You may also spray the product onto a comb and comb it through your hair.
4. Don’t wash your hair everyday. Washing your hair every day strips essential oils that your hair and scalp need - especially in the winter.
5. Or you can always turn to Mother’s little helper…dryer sheets! :)